Friday, May 20, 2011

Pressure Drop

It's weird, transitioning from being in school to being on break. All of a sudden I have nothing to do. It's like school teaches me to forget how to entertain myself. But I think I've always been like that. I find it hard to keep myself entertained unless I'm doing something art related.

So, I suppose the solution is to do art stuff all summer? But...that requires money. And I can't use the darkroom. Which is complete bullshit.

I do want to try my hand at painting, which is something I've earlier expressed an interest in tackling this summer. So maybe I'll save up some money for some brushes and paints and a canvas and have at it. I just need to pay for my carpet to get cleaned, pay off my speeding ticket, buy myself some recreational fun items, buy myself new shoes, a new bathing suit, and apply for art shows first. So, you know, that won't take forever or anything. Ugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment