Thursday, March 31, 2011

Mumford and Sons covering Old Crow Medicine Show--Wagon Wheel



I absolutely love the original version of this song, and this cover is beautiful. If you don't like Mumford and Sons (or really folk music) there may be something wrong with you. I genuinely believe that. It's just beautiful music. It's sunshine and empty fields with tall grass, it's compassion and love and everything good in the world. It's heart and soul.

This song makes me incredibly homesick for North Carolina everytime I hear it. One of my best friends lives in Boone, while another best friend lives in Asheville. I got to visit my friend in Asheville this past September, and it was wonderful. It's just a beautiful mountain town. I'd like to go visit my friend in Boone soon, but I just have no money.

Ugh. I hate being poor.

No comments:

Post a Comment