Tuesday, April 19, 2011

7 Days To Change Your Life

I need to get stuff done this week.
I can't linger on the problems in my social life, or all those bills I have to pay, or just how fucking painful this sunburn is. I need to do work.
And, of course, I have to work tomorrow, Thursday, Friday, and Saturday. Joy. I wish I could just not have a job during exams. But of course that would be counterproductive, because finals are expensive for art kids (especially for photo majors...$56 for 6 rolls of film. Ugh). I think I have to buy new fiber paper soon as well, because I'm pretty sure I spilled beer on my fiber paper this past weekend. I'm pretty sure I spilled beer on everything this weekend.
Well, hopefully I can get all my shooting for digital done today, then hopefully do some shooting for darkroom on Thursday if I don't have to work? Hopefully. I NEED to shoot for that final. I'll be doing that all weekend. Joy.
When is all this bullshit going to be over?

No comments:

Post a Comment