Friday, April 15, 2011

Jezebel

All these finals sprang up on me. Fuck.

And the thing is, I passionately care about all of them. But I feel like I'm not going to be able to put my all into all three of them. Because, you know, I have a job. And as selfish as it is, I would like to hold on to what remains of my social life. If I don't have non-stressful social interaction at least a few times a week, I feel like I'm going insane. I don't know, maybe that's what I need to do for the next three weeks?

But like, Shane's final is just fucking ridiculous. I think he thinks his class is the only one I care about, which isn't true. Then there is Laurens final, which I can't even shoot for until I get money from my dad to buy film. So, I'll be waiting for something that may or may not happen. Good. Then there is my digital final, which I don't think is gonna be too bad, I just need to find the time to go downtown and get everything shot. And then work on it. Get some good HDR shots.

Stress, get outta here.

No comments:

Post a Comment