Monday, April 11, 2011

People As Places As People

Getting ideas going, definitely beginning to feel inspired.

I've figured out what I'm doing for my digital final! I was going to do some complicated portraits and blah blah blah people and nature, highly stylized, but I might just save that for a summer project, because I'm just unsure of time for all this. Instead I'm focusing on industrialization as form. Lots of modernism and underlying Freudian complexes. Should be exciting. Now I just need beautiful weather and a completely free afternoon...

Sigh.

Have some rough ideas for what I'm doing in studio with Jamie. Definitely some cool ass portraiture. I got a few rough ideas for costuming/make up/character... just gotta figure it all out

I have no idea what I'm doing for my darkroom final. But I have lots (too many) ideas. So that's a start.

No comments:

Post a Comment